- Support schools to deliver the best education for all pupils, in order to improve achievement levels.
- Working with families of SEND children to provide fair, effective support and early identification of needs.
- Improve the accuracy of Education, Health and Care Plans.
- Lobby the Government to reverse cuts to school funding and end the crisis in Special Educational Needs.
- Expand special educational needs provision to ensure we are meeting the needs of the local area.
- Lobby the Government to provide the support and funding necessary to ensure our children and young people's mental health and well-being are at the forefront of the city's recovery.